View Single Post
      10-11-2021, 02:42 PM   #56
FrankieP
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW/BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayien View Post
Do you work for ACS? Because you sure sound like you do. Please elaborate on how the hood decoration, side emblem addition, and rear trunk spoiler are "tested". I can stick a dildo on my hood and say it got tested by driving it a couple of laps.

No one up to this point even talked about performance(unless I missed it). The only thing mentioned was related to the aesthetic part of these parts. That wing can give 500lb of downforce, but if it looks like it came out of Autozone that's what people are gonna say.
I do not work for ACS, but I do work with them. I also have many of their parts on my personal cars currently and over the years starting with E90, E92M3, F30, G20, and JCW, so I've seen and experienced the quality first hand. The hood vents are part of the Design Package, which I'm sure you understand is styling, correct? I think the hood vent mesh design cue will become more prevalent as BMW releases further models, but why would ACS be ahead of the curve on styling(historical sarcasm)?

Yes the wing has been tested. You can find a video on their YT if you're interested and not trolling. You can't sell a product for road use if it is not tested and certified.

So since I answered your questions, can I ask you which one of the 1-6 are you? I assume you have never seen these "Autozone" parts in real life, correct?
Appreciate 0