Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagathus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxF80 View Post
As promised here are a couple pics after having my tint installed. Just ticked 119 miles today haha!

Only warning I will say to anyone who gets theirs with the gloss/piano black exterior accents… you're probably going to have swirls and need them corrected. My side skirts look rough. Also, I would also recommend getting them PPFd. Apparently I must not know how to step out of a car properly and have already clipped it with my flip flops. And 100% know my gf will be slamming them with heels.

On another note, I did have a small issue with getting delivery last Friday. Nothing major but the car arrived late. So I got free delivery, some OEM all weather floor mats, and aN OEM sun shade. Which whatever I will take it.

I did create an IG account for anyone that wants to follow my progress and pics. You can find me @crooklynm3.

If anyone has any questions about the ride or my process, feel free to reach out.

Enjoy guys!
100% agree on getting the side skirts PPF'd. I got the full front done and added on the side skirts. The side skirts are so noticeable and they'll look like crap so quickly if you leave them raw
What's the average cost of PPF on the front?
Appreciate 0