MadBimmeRad
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M235i, 420i, and now the M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafichicago View Post
As you see getting a car in different part of the world can be a much different process from one to another. And as you got a bit angry about some responses here some might get annoyed by others. But that’s freedom of speech and I will exercise mine and appreciate others as long as it’s without offensive language or calling others names. Those ADMs were present in U.S on higher end models but since the most popular disease in the world kicked in ADMs became reality in Toyota and Nissan dealerships. Funny thing is nobody is to blame for situation except for consumers. Oh well. Capitalism. I’ll tell you what though. Many company owners here got so much money they shouldn’t be getting in the first place from some ridiculous government programs that they ended up with so much money on their hands that it’s ridiculous. But that’s a subject on a whole different conversation.
My friend, if I gave you the impression that I was angry, I apologise as it was never the case. Also, I never did any name-calling, just pointing out, whatever anyone does is their choice.

And yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly, what happened with COVID-money-printing machine is an abomination, one which our great grandchildren will be paying for in 50-years' time.

Finally, as you have rightly so pointed out, I also was advocating for freedom of choice (and equally speech in a constructive way meaning not complaining just for the sake of complaining - though even that's not a problem). I even mentioned in a subsequent post that I appreciated and supported the opinion of others even if contrary to mine.

Thank you for your contribution.
M3 boi3211.00