Drives: 01' E46 325i / 16' F80 M3

Garage List
2001 BMW 325i  [8.50]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2CS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_f80m3 View Post
At least Max has the balls to fight Hamilton and Bottas while the rest of the grid (except Alonso) lets them go by without a fight. Looking forward to Sunday.
Max should be willing to fight Hamilton, but within the confines of the rules. Being willing to consistently and blatantly break the rules to fight Hamilton is not an honorable trait. A boxer attempting to become championship by head kicking his opponent then declaring "at least I have the balls to fight the champ!" is a fool.

It's already been mentioned, but Max squandered away the opportunity to already have won the championship and he wouldn't have needed to resort to so much dirty driving to accomplish that task.
You're right but it's so awesome to watch. Much better than seeing one car in front by half a lap and falling asleep mid race. This goes back to F1 being what it's always been unfortunately. 2 teams or drivers fighting for championships. That's what's wrong with this sport. The day F1 has 6 or 7 drivers going into the final weekend with a chance to win the championship would be a dream.