Drives: 2021 BMW F95 X5 M competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris888 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3EE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris888 View Post
Had the Winters put on today.

All good…synced right up to the monitoring system, no issues with fit.

Just need to pay attention to the staggered set up with the 9.5 width in the back

[IMG][/IMG]
Nice! I just ordered mine today also. I'm wondering if you could let us know how they drive and how you think it affects the look of the car? Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you please post side shot pics and different angles of the car with the oem winter setup?
They drive amazing! I don't have any fear when kicking the back end out around corners or engaging in spirited driving (when it's safe to do so of course). There is a bit more road noise which is to be expected given the meatier tread, but nothing that is distracting or annoying. No significant difference at highway speed's either. Still tracks straight as an arrow and holds curves without issue.
Have not yet had a chance to try it out in snow so can't report on that but looking forward to using the drift analyzer come the first few snow dumps!
Thanks for the feedback on them! I'm honestly extremely excited to try them out as its my first time ever having or needing winter tires let alone on the fastest car I've ever owned/driven!