Quote:
Originally Posted by M3EE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianray18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3EE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianray18 View Post
Yeah it cost me an arm and a leg. 4.2k with installation and everything. To buy just the tires was 3.2k lol
How much did they charge you per wheel tire combo and how much was dealer installation?
Its $50 per wheel to install. I dont remember how much it was for the rims and tires but i would like to say $925 since the total was 3700ish before taxes and fees. All in all I paid $4,000 and change for everything with 4 bags for the tires and free tumbler i asked for lol
Ok that's not bad since they included tire bags. Curious, we're they the M performance bags?
I paid just under 3800 as the dealer price matched getbmwparts.com at 880sumthin per wheel/tire and saying it'll only cost 65$ to put them on. Is there a little more to them than just putting them up on rotors and tightening the lugs? I wanna make sure it's done correctly. Also I bought M performance bags at 179$ from Amazon.
It was just regular bags i think. Its suppose to be $50 for tire swap, mounting, balancing and etc. $75 if you using the same rims and swapping the tires. I think they making up for the discount they gave you
Appreciate 0