rmh12
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4 Comp Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylingy View Post
Those seat back covers upgrade the look so much on an M4 convertible, where they can be seen when the top's down, or an M3, whose back seat carries passengers. I'm struggling to justify them for an M4 coupe, since I'm about the only one who will notice and appreciate them. They're still on my wish list, just not near the top yet.
Well…those seats are just awesome to sit in, and driving experience is just on a different level…that's for what they have been built for…I don't care if someone sees them

And I can say after doing 10k miles in mine, I have never sat in a more comfortable seat than the CB…if I get a loaner when mine is in service…my back hurts after a longer ride…but never in my M4

For me they are one of the main highlights of the G8X
The look awesome. And I bet I would have enjoyed them. Not sure if wife would have enjoyed them but she probably would have been fine after a while.

I'll be honest, with the convertible, vented seats was the thing that put me over the edge and decided to stick with the regular seats. Probably would have got them if they were vented.

Convertible in Texas gives you a lot of sun, a little extra cooling on the seat helps.