View Single Post
      01-26-2021, 03:44 AM   #77
Rasco
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36 440i GC

Ok I've made clear comparisons between the cars which you can ignore, I'd take a 992 with zero options over that panda-pig any day That's my opinion sorry if you don't agree.

My point all along is that a base 992 will DRIVE better than the new m4 so as a performance / sports car with 4 seat it will drive better, ignoring all the tech and Options bells and whistles you lot seem to love, we know both Porsche and BMW are terrible for this.

I love BMW's and own and have owned half a dozen myself but I won't blindly support a brand that has lost its way so badly in terms of design aesthetics and driving dynamics.

People can Bury their heads, I never in fact said the 911 had to be brand new of course the second hand market and approved used markets provide even more options, but the fact that you can buy a BASE 992 for the same money as a "fully loaded" m4 is still shocking to me. The 718 GTS is cheaper than the BASE M4 (although it's a two seater) so you could make a case their if you didn't need 4 seats, and it won't have a massive pig snout slapped on the front.

If you need to justify the huge expense of buying an ugly, overpriced & overweight car that won't drive as well for other things in that price range then go ahead, just don't expect people not to disagree.