05-11-2023, 10:36 PM   #33
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
I think it is just too vast for the human brain to even comprehend. It's like infinity. We use that word a lot, but it's hard to imagine if your first word was "9" and you kept saying 9 for the rest of your life as fast as you could - when you died that number would STILL be closer to zero than it would be to infinity. Our brains just can't make that make sense like we can looking at 2 rocks and seeing one is bigger.
And apparently there are different levels of infinities and some infinities and larger than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard print View Post
I can spend hours watching videos about the universe.

I’m currently watching videos about the JWST finding evidence that refutes the Big Bang. Fascinating stuff!
I watch and listen to a lot of space stuff and I'm pretty sure I recall hearing that wasn't true. I don't remember the exact reason why it's not true and honestly it would probably be over my head anyways. However I think it's one of those click bait article titles that isn't actually true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyga11 View Post
How can something come from nothing? No one has ever explained that.
Yet.

However I'm not sure why we expect to discover or know everything. For all we know we are a flea on a dogs ass in the cosmic perspective and we don't know and will probably never know shit about anything. Like an ant trying to understand the universe.
Appreciate 2