View Single Post
      11-25-2021, 08:05 AM   #14
Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzbimmer View Post
I'm not sure if you are soliciting advice, but I would suggest consolidating to one car, especially if you are at all stretching your budget. You can find aftermarket snow tires that look great and work great if you put some effort into it. You can also do a full PPF and/or ceramic of the M3 to preserve it in the winter better, and still come out ahead.

The M240i and M3 are too similar, and I personally would not spec such similar cars for summer and winter use. What if your situation changes and you need a bigger car such as an SUV? Hopefully you have considered that.

If you're insistent that this is what you need to make you happy, that is your call, but I would be 100% sure before pulling the trigger. Objectively, it seems like a bad idea to me as an outsider.

Regardless, welcome to the San Marino blue club!
Not really stretching my budget, financially it's not much different than keeping the X4. I have 0 plans to ever have kids, I made it to 41 without any lol but I do understand that the SUV has more utility.

I'm more just laughing at myself for what I do for the toys I like. I'll make sure that I find a coupon code to save $3 when I order a pizza but then I buy cars like candy
Appreciate 2
chicagofan0019140.00
snareman9050.50