Merda10
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sottozero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merda10 View Post
Has anyone got any info on timeframe?

According to the DP where I got the car - he said car is ready to be fixed but we got no info what parts, when we will receive, etc.

It's crazy that it's been over a week and they still have no real info for the customers.
Just yesterday, I talked to BMW NA for 20 mins and two dealers. All of them said there is an issue, but no remedy has been communicated yet.

These dealers were in different states as well.

There is zero - I mean, ZERO - chance I will take my $85K X3MC to a dealer for a "fix" without knowing precisely what they will be doing, how, and for how long.

IMO (and I could be wrong), the DP is misinformed or is misunderstanding the issue overall. If he claims he knows what parts are being replaced, and the process of replacing them, well, I'd want a full and very detailed explanation.

I'm a little skeptical of what your DP is saying, but hey, weirder things have happened.
He actually said the same - car is ready, as in at the depot but no movement until they get confirmation from BMW.

He said I have no idea what they actually need to fix, how they will fix it and when.

My argument was - well I need to know by the end of the week as I will need to go out and buy a different car. Some clarification and compensation must be provided.
Appreciate 1
Tdubb88187.00