Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
But then you have others that say it's not like a smaller M5. It feels like you're hanging your feelings about the M3/M4 over this one video despite there being different opinions. Not trying to persuade you one way or the other but you're best off test driving it yourself to form your own opinion/conclusion of the M3/M4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Agreed! People place too much weight in another fallible human's opinion.
Whoa, the fanbois are out once anything smelling negative is in the air, they rush in like hyenas ... presumptuous too. First, who is "hanging" on this one video? (I have given the thumbs up to videos that are complimentary of the G8X). Secondly, who is placing too much weight on another's opinion? Lastly, posters who comment on videos will not test drive the G8X - what logic is that?

Relax, fanbois. This is a forum for discussion and to give views.
Perhaps read what you posted and what the reply was? Your exact words were that the review was a negative for you because the video mentioned the M3/M4 was a smaller M5 multiple times. Fine. All I said was other reviews said the complete opposite so you shouldn't base your opinion completely on this one review unless you already made up your mind on the M3/M4 in which case you'll take any opinion that reinforces your feelings.

Like the car, hate the car. Buy the car, don't buy the car. Why do I care? I already stated that I'm not trying to persuade you. But if you or anyone is a real prospective buyer, you and anyone else should just go test drive the car yourself and form your own opinion instead of listening to reviews which all have conflicting opinions.

Not sure how any of that is a display of fanboyism.
Appreciate 9