View Single Post
      12-17-2022, 06:24 PM   #20
sizeej
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 Jahre & 330e

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhessco View Post
Congrats!! I am the one who traded it in and they may have exaggerated a bit on my wife being pissed.

I wanted an M3 and ordered it as soon as I heard the Jahre was available to order. Delay after delay I was like this car will never get here. So in the meantime I bought an F90 M5 comp. and was actually going to just pass on the deal all together.

When I got the call the M3 came in I took my wifes x7 to go check it out with full intent on passing on the deal. But after waiting for 6+ months I said screw it and traded the X7 which was a 21 model.

Driving the M3 for about 500 miles I had a decision. Keep the m3 or m5.. I had planned on upgrading to the newest X7 anyway. After the time I spent with the M3 I felt the M5 fit my personality and style a bit more. Both are FANTASTIC cars. One is like a sidewinder missile and the other is a long range cruise missile..

The Cinnabar red is so awesome on that car and I think you will love it! my only compliant is I wish BMW put some sort of badge on the outside that said Jahre, just to make it a bit more special.

In the end it all worked out. My wife got a sweet LCI X7, I kept my new M5, and you got VERY lucky to get a call on that M3.

Galleria is great to work with. I bought 4 cars in the last 2 years there!
Well regardless of the situation, I want to thank you!!! I think they knew you were on the rocks but then said you were coming to pick it up then called me as soon as you brought it back!! I was so excited!!! So again, THANK YOU!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!! (to say the least)

any Yes the Dealer has by FAR exceeded my local dealer 10 fold!!! They have treated me so much better I would be willing to drive from Texas for any additional purchases in the future!!
Appreciate 0