03-21-2023, 08:26 AM   #41
humisfum
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
Thank God you are not BMW.

X4, X6 and 8 series are my favourite vehicles in terms of design and that fit with my personality. I am DEFINITELY not an X3 or X5 guy. I own and X4 and the whole Coupe concept is actually what made me buy an SUV. X6 was my choice however is too big for my needs.

8 series is just a phenomenal vehicle overall, from its unique niche to the looks and performance. As 6 was. And 6 was one of my top picks.
8 rules pretty much over all of them if you ask me and is my NR.1 pick in BMW line-up. It is sleek, fast and elegant. And looks like a proper BMW.
I apologize for expressing my opinion. The 6
Series definitely looks good and only I included those three cars specifically and left out the 6. I still would want that around same as the Z cars. The reason I don’t care that much for the coupe SUVs tho is one should get a BMW first most for how it drives. I definitely appreciate how they’ve been able to bring sporty driving to SUVs for those who feel they simply can’t get a sedan, but the X4s however better than other brands SUVs aren’t as good as the sedans just because of physics.

The only legitimate answer as to why the preference I got from previous posts is it looks better to some people and yeah everyone is different. Can’t be annoyed people have different taste, and I won’t treat this like the pineapple on pizza debate. You didn’t say it explicitly in your post but I presume you have the same feeling?
Appreciate 0