View Single Post
      10-02-2021, 08:45 AM   #62
Oejsup
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecoce1 View Post
This is the 3rd M4 I have ordered. Still tracking this one, as if it is the first BMW I ever custom ordered. The week they give you is always the week of completion. It surprises me that a lot of people still think it is the week that it starts (I know, based on the wrong information that BMW Genius always tell us). I am just shocked to see that since my first 2016 m4 to now, it is still not clear to people (again, due to the wrong information that BMW keeps giving us for so many years). It seems that the BMW Genius people can be updated on this information.

You can see from other threads that most week 40 people, already started production. Week 40 is going to be next week, so most of them will be complete next week.

I am also seeing that some of the week 41 guys already started production as well.

My guess is that a lot of us will start production sometime from October 10th to 16th (week 41). Some might be delayed until October 17th to 23rd (week 42).

As long as we do not go back to status 111 (which I did a few weeks ago and got pushed to 43 from 40).
So week 43 means the the car will be finished built on week 43 or during week 43?
Appreciate 0