09-13-2021, 06:45 PM   #282
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
In reflection, after reading your comments, don't discount the 87. I have a Godly F87CS and can tell you it hands down bends the F80C over and kicks it's butt

Also, admittedly I don't know all BMW models so I might be wrong here, but I have never seen a CSL without the back seats ever since the 3.0 CSL (not the street versions anyway)
I do not discount the F87C, and the fabulous S55 . . . I enjoyed the heck out of mine.

What I am stating is that BMW engineers took the G80C to the next level in terms of performance. Lots of moving parts that come together and equate to what I truly feel is an ultimate driving machine . . . not the least of which is the S58. An absolute beast.

Nor am not discounting the G87. In fact, I have never wavered in stating I beleive the G87 will be a highly sought after encore to the F87. The S58 alone will be worth the price of admission.

Regardless, at this time, my eyes are on the G80CS.

Thanks for pointing out the CSL models typically come with back seats. Any insight into the large wing? If typically standard with the CSL, I wonder if they can be deleted and replaced with a CF spoiler at time of build?

///AVM
Appreciate 1