View Single Post
      09-30-2020, 10:17 AM   #9
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I think the Ivory and Fjord Blue w/ Black interiors would also work. I recall some F82 M4s with Sakhir Orange exterior and Opal White interior, sometimes referred to as "Creamsicle".

Since, as far as I know, we don't actually have any real life pictures of Frozen Orange yet (be it on a G8x M3/M4 or any other car), it's tough to gauge how the Kyalami Orange interior will look in combination with it. If Frozen Orange is based on a "pure" orange similar to Fire Orange, it might flow nicely. However, it if it's based on a more "metallic", coppery orange like the current Sunset Orange, it might clash a bit.

Confusingly, the F8x color "Frozen Red" was based on Sakhir Orange, so presumably the new "Frozen Orange" will not be based on that color. Maybe, for maximum confusion, it will be based on Toronto Red?

Here's a Frozen Red (which, like I say, is really Frozen Sakhir Orange) F82 with Opal White interior:

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1212901
Wow that combo looks awful to me with the Ivory Interior. You may have just saved me a lot of grief by pulling those pics. I know Black is the safe bet but I want the CF Bucket seats to stand out and Black doesnt do it.

Kylami could work well, but it could clash, or it could match but look like overkill...

In terms of what color Frozen Orange is based on, I would say that the configurator-generated image looks ALMOST identical to the car you just posted. See below.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0