First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a disturbed shark!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky View Post
Very good info. Thanks for posting.

I know that it's a camera thing, but those photos really bring out the variation in color of the BMW vinyl pieces. Some of the parts look blue-ish. Again, I know that in person it looks completely different, but wow does the camera pick up stuff that the human eye can't.
It's funny how the camera really is so much more perceptive than us. All the trim pieces look exactly the same color to me and definitely no blue tint at all, pure black. I could barely see the coffee stains but again the camera makes it look very dirty!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by consolidated View Post
I have an Everdock ordered, but this is as low profile as I could find for now. It works well, I touch the screen with my hand resting on the shifter. Unobtrusive and quick to remove. iOttie 3 with cupholder base.
I considered the Everdock Go but I didn't want to loose either cupholder since I usually have an insulated cup or water bottle in one and sunglasses, wallet, keys, etc on the other one.

That being said I am very curious if the Everdock Go will fit sine the M3's cupholders are slightly wider than usual.
Appreciate 1
JMon371.00