View Single Post
      12-01-2021, 11:26 PM   #34
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbacklsb View Post
There is no regular basis with Atlantis since it changes based on the amount of sunlight. and it goes from a deep blue just like the pic I posted earlier in this thread in direct sunlight, to a teal greenish color when there's less light. I've literally seen the car look different in the same minute depending on where I am standing.

Atlantis gets greenish teal in dusk conditions but it doesn't really reach the level of green that Snapper Rocks has.
Hey Francisco (I believe that was your name, right?). Hope you're doing well did you ever end up getting an Atlantis F80? I'm waiting for a Dakar Yellow G80 now.

bmw noob

I've attached several photos of my Atlantis F80 in several lighting conditions. The other M3 in a few of the photos are bringbacklsb's and his LSB G80. None of the photos I've attached were touched up. You have to understand that photos are predicated on the cameras that were used, and camera phones today aren't always accurate and true to life.. let alone the ones from 3-4 years ago. Some of the shots are on a Samsung Galaxy S8+, some of them were on my Nikon DSLR.. regardless, cameras don't quite capture the slight tinge of teal you get, but it's very slight. In brighter sunny conditions, you will see no green/teal.

Again, Atlantis Metallic is NOT as green/teal as dub's photos since he edits his photos to make it more green/teal (I used to do the same honestly). It's still a beautiful paint, but you should understand what you're getting into. You'll see a beautiful shade of blue most of the time, but will get a slight green tinge when it's overcast or under specific lighting. Enjoy the pics!
Attached Images

Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3
Appreciate 2
Mar481099.50
bmw noob1442.50