View Single Post
      10-10-2021, 11:05 AM   #225
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

what happened to the rain master that couldnt past "The Grandpa" on the wheel?
even falling behind a lot.. but of course when Max is slow its because of the car.. but when Max is fast its all about the talent..

i was listening and watching Lewis' onboard at the same time all race.. frustration could be felt vividly after the pitstop.. probably Lewis d fall behind anyway with extremely worn tires but would it worth trying? donno.. looks like a clear mistake from Merc' to call Lewis in.. though if something d go wrong with worn tires it would be devastating to not to score anything at all.. i guess it wont be totally right to say it was wrong to pit Lewis..

Ocon didnt pit as well he was struggling a lot towards the end.. probably Lewis d hang on better but as i ve said it d be really hard for him to score a podium anyway.. a SC or some sun could save it.. but that was the first time i ve seen Lewis was totally silent after the race.. didnt say a word at all.. quite a disappointment for him.. but there are still some races..

Ferraris were looking quite strong.. though it was obvious that they re slower than RBs and Mercs.. but both drivers were racing quite well.. its good to see some action from Ferraris..

McLaren were not happy this weekend that they couldnt shine at all..

it was a bit funny to see Alonso do the same thing after calling Gasly idiot..
even though im not a fan of Gasly..
MKSixer34184.50
Bongoxxx804.00
minn1914037.50