Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsimmaM340i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by syr_g80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsimmaM340i View Post
My original production number, originally week 5, has flipped on its own to a 2023 and is scheduled for production. However, my CA had told me that I would be receiving a new production number and would need to wait until they received a 2023 allocation (this never sounded right to me but what do I know).

I had changed my exterior and interior colors on the new order I had given him. My original production number is still showing my original colors. I'm afraid to update anything at this point because I don't want to disturb the process but I'd much rather have Portimao Blue over BSM now. This whole thing is full of misinformation/communication and I really can't wait for it to be over.
Don't change it, it will definitely go back to order received and delay.
I'm taking your advice and I'm not making any changes. I can't take any more delays, it's already been almost 6 months. I went back and looked at pictures of BSM and Portimao Blue and I'll be happy with either.
Good choice. I was in the same boat today debating on adding full leather then realized my allocation switched to a 23. So I'm just gonna keep it the way it is now to avoid any delays
Appreciate 0