Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
I suppose another question is this: is there any reason why one would choose one brand over the other?

Also, my understanding is that the MSS requires a bit of driving to set in. Does the KW behave the same way? I’d want to go back to the shop that does the install after a little while to do an alignment, but I’d rather not also wait until it’s fully settled in either.
I've never heard of springs requiring a break in period. We usually recommend waiting a week in case you change your mind and want a height adjustment - so this doesn't affect the final alignment. M3AWD touched on a major point in Post #2. MSS requires the front adjustment collars be removed to reduce the stack height to get an acceptable drop. This leaves you with no adjustment capabilities in the front, only the rear - essentially, you're getting half a HAS kit......and paying full price.

KW has close ties with BMW and is an official Motorsport Supplier. The KW HAS will give the lowered stance you're looking for while retaining all the HAS (Height Adjustable Sleeves) in both front and rear.

Later on down the road, we'll be seeing more sleeve kits from other manufacturers.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 5