08-23-2022, 06:39 PM   #103
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman4517 View Post
Yes, I made that mistake with the F90 M5 Comp LCI. I leased her with the intent of buying her back. We had just closed on a new construction house the day before I took delivery of the M5 so I switched to a lease.

The car was big, but a blast to drive with the 630HP and AWD. She was a spoiled garage queen though that only came out to play on sunny days (she never saw any snow or rain). She did have a fun trip in late November down BMW Spartanburg Performance Center for a 1 day M School and 1/2 day new owner event and to friends in Asheville, but I rarely drove her in the Winter and I really regret not driving that car more. She was a fantastic beast, but I didn't use 50% of the power or the tech.

The market changed, G8x xDrive came out and the dealer was offering me $10+k to get out of the M5 (9k miles) early on a pre-trade ( yes, on the lease!) and had an open allocation for a 6/22 build from a cancel so it was a no brainer. I babied that M5 thinking I was going to buy it at lease end. Things change.

Drive it as much as you can. My G82 I bought so I have plenty of time...

I’m a v8 guy at heart so I’ll always prefer an m5.

I just chose the m3 because it’s my first m car, my first bmw and I didn’t want to go all out. I don’t even have any options on my comp. It’s bare bones lol. I felt like it I wanted to spend more i would’ve gotten the m5 instead. But I didn’t want to break the bank on the lease knowing I would have eventually gotten my Tesla which I did in spring and my 2 c8’s that’ll come in 2023. So I was planning ahead.

None of my cars get pampered persay. They’re out there in the jungle lol
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
eman45171745.50