Drives: 2023 BMW M3 Jahre Edition

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 Jahre  [9.50]
2022 BMW X5M   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexura View Post
Good for you and your M3! How were you able to find those 829m winter wheel package? They are still unobtonium to this very day.

I have Michelin all seasons on the stock 826 and they perform excellent in the snow re accelerating from a stop. But compared to the Hakkapelitta's I had on my F80, they stopped the car with less authority but still adequate.

Just got a lucky allocation for a G82x in ARM, and I'm curious if you've found going from summers to all seasons better than switching into a winter set.

I can picture it now, we get a nice 60 degree day in April then it snows the next week :/
Congrats on the allocation! I find the all seasons on stock wheels adequate. Accelerating from a stop on the Xdrive is actually excellent. My main complaint is that the rear still sways sideways when negotiating a curb and I am thinking partly because of the wider rear wheel and the RWD bias. I tried negotiating the same curb with my A5 convertible on all weather Nokians and it was more stable. And I remember my F80 on Hakka's R2's grabbing curbs better as well…oh well. These are my initial impression on the all season compared to the the winters. But the true comparison is when I use winters on the G82. It seems like Gustiemo's Xdrive M3 on Alpins is terrific.