View Single Post
      01-30-2024, 02:47 PM   #47
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
I'd honestly consider going back and checking the box for the Carbon package. If you had to get it off the lot, I'd understand, but having the bumper inlets and mirror caps out off the line is actually quite nice. Considering what you get and how much after market parts cost, the factory cost for that and the diffuser is actually not a terrible deal.

There's some extra carbon parts you can buy aftermarket like the corners and side skirts but those are much less of a pain/hassle to deal with installing and trying to get ones that fit and look right (I had trouble with third-party mirror caps and wind noise, for example)

Otherwise, congrats!
Ended up changing my build at the last second...and included the exterior carbon package! haha. It wasn't so much because I thought I needed it, but I decided to remove the advanced drivers assist package ($2k) so then adding in the carbon package was such a small amount to not do it now vs go aftermarket.

I've had the advanced drivers pack on my previous G20 M340i and similar thing on my RS5, and although it's very handy, I never used it. Plus I like the grill without the off-center radar box thing.

Thanks for the nudge
ChrisM41656.00