United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
To choose from where?

As far as I know, placing a custom color order (which is what Voodoo Blue would be) through Individual isn't a simple point-and-click ordering process. I believe you have to submit the color for approval.

Is the sales associate familiar with the process? Has he/she placed an Individual order before?
He has ordered individual colors before. Just talked to him again on the phone. system is not allowing him to choose the option at all for a special color. He said he is going to talk to a BMW rep today to see what is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak299 View Post
The ordering code is 490 (any special order color). There should be a way to specify the color
I did relay this and the screens he is seeing are not allowing input of 490 <shrug>. I did stress that with a build week of 27 I have 3 weeks before this becomes "unchangeable" and I don't want Portimao blue.

I also tried to go online to see the production order number in mybmwusa.com and site garage area is not working for me to double check the build.

seems like I am just not having good luck today.

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0