Rep
Drives: M340 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUNITNOW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjohnsonsg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUNITNOW View Post
Hello all, I picked my car up on December 18th and purchased from BMW of Midlothian in Richmond, VA. It was a great experience and Alex, the GSM there was very knowledgeable. I'm sure allocations are limited now but he may be worth a call.
Is that Dravit? Very nice looking spec, and similar to what I will order at some point (delaying a few months to see if the issues resulting from chip shortages start to ease). Would you mind taking a photo from outside the car but with car door open so I can see the interior/exterior combo. I'm undecided what interior to go for with Dravit.
Here you go. I did the standard leather instead of extended because I wanted to stay under 80k. Sometimes, I think I should have ticked that box, but overall, I'm happy with it. Most people don't know or notice the difference. Dravit Grey was my must-have for this car. I can't stop looking at it, and I get a lot of compliments on it
Thanks for the photos. Interior looks great and the color works well with the Dravit.
Appreciate 1
JDUNITNOW3502.50