07-27-2021, 04:19 PM   #8
madmedman
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidXJ View Post
Congrats! I bet it looks splendid: I have a M340 in Tanzanite (the colour is really flattering and distinctive, despite it being a labour of love to maintain) and I'm intrigued to know what folks who have it on the G80 think. When the time comes, I'll be looking to switch up to the M3 but I can already see that I'd be pretty undecided with the current choice of colours. I've only seen IOM Green and Brooklyn Grey in person. What are your impressions of your Tanzanite?
Thanks. The colour certainly is distinctive but a pain to maintain. Even the smaller imperfections really stand out. I think there are a couple of really tiny scapes in the clear coat in my car that I dont have to look really hard to notice. But I think the colour looks really good on the M4. I think the grill and the overall shape and proportions on the car come out best on this colour. Sorry if I am not making sense. Also, I think on lighter colours, the car is more obviously high and needs lowering. But it might just be me. But then both the G8x are a but too high. Also, its more dull in cloudy weather but more vivid in the sun (which we dont get much in this country).
Appreciate 1
DavidXJ663.00