View Single Post
      07-19-2022, 11:23 AM   #4
Vinnrox250
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 M3Cx

Garage List
I have noticed a lot of cars 0-60 times have been impressive. Especially as we go into the EV world. But to me it is more about the rest of the car. The driving dynamics and comfort and how capable the car is in more than just a straight line. Fast Launch Controls or 0-60's are fun, but dim down fast in comparison to how the car can handle a track or cutting a canyon road and having confidence in that car and being comfortable.

For example; the Tesla Model S Plaid is a beast, but I do not have much confidence in the brakes of that car after multiple launches. And I do not get the same feels in that as say an M or other performance car. And that is not something I would track.

As far as the M240, BMW has been making great cars in the M Performance Line. Slight mods to some and you are pushing more power than an M. But the car does not compare in other aspects.

My buddies Hellcat is a BLAST, but it is a boat and other than crazy launches, and being decently comfortable, it is just so heavy and not fun to toss around.

The access to such speed is much more common, and it scares me, you have someone who cannot handle the speed in a capable car. Recipe for disaster. Heck, you have people in a Nissan Altima and they cannot handle that. Ha.
disancke142.00
Lupeskew641.00
m2for2228.00