Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakratis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkr15 View Post
I've seen this one too, I'm not sure if it's comparable. What did you think of the sound? I actually don't mind it sounds unique (which it better for $8,000). I just saw the kies video for the AWE and it sounds a bit louder than stock, so now I am leaning this way again.

Here is another video they uploaded I am guessing it is the full system. Wish it was outside to eliminate echos though.
Haha ngl that first video (1 minute long)...during start-up the mic artifacts make it sound like a legit 2080 hovercraft. I like these on the X3M yeah...but I'm pretty much convinced on the AWE + res delete. It does a very good job of being loud but not obnoxious or raspy.
Yeah AWE is good but it isn't doing it for me in terms of loudness, I am convinced it's because of the 2nd cats. If you watch some akrapovic videos with the evolution set vs American you can tell how much the sound is lowered.

The fabspeed exhaust is bolt on and basically costs the same as awe and they even have a package deal for full turbo back (they are also made in America and come with a warranty) but I think it's kind of raspy otherwise it checks all the boxes:

Appreciate 1
anakratis646.00