View Single Post
      10-18-2021, 07:53 PM   #35
smaglik
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 X3 MT

Hey all...greetings from Flagstaff. I'm in the process of working with arrowhead on ordering a G80 base. They are very friendly, and no pressure, but man, they have, shall we say, car dealership communication skills that differ greatly from any other car dealer I've ever worked with. Days go by without responses to email, and only typically show up when I ping them again. But, from reading the thoughts in this thread, it looks like I'm already dealing with the best of the valley, so I'll just hold my thoughts and be patient with them. They are selling at MSRP, so that's good, and I think they're trying to lock me into another allocation that someone else bailed on (the sales manager said he was going to check into color changes on an allocation and get back to me). So, that's where I am at.

On another note, I originally tried to go Individual (Violet Blue over Fiona Red), but was told, after waiting a week for them to nail down the price of Violet Blue, that their Individual vehicles were languishing indefinitely, and that they highly suggested I go with one from the stock palette. So, there's that too.