You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadruple VANOS View Post
Isn't it funny how Akrapovic exhaust price talk is always inflated? This slip on is featured online for $7538 (US). Even adding the Link Pipe it's $9511. So, as usual Akrapovic exhaust is roughly 10% the price of the car it's designed for. Not crazy for the best IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadruple VANOS View Post
The issue I'm "triggered" by is the gross inaccuracy of the price FOR WHAT THE THREAD/VIDEO WAS ABOUT. Someone randomly threw out a stupid $10k price for the slip-on and the haters pop their heads up to balk about the price like sharks reacting to chum. Then, when I point out this inaccuracy people (like yourself) gaslight and take us for fools as you lie and pivot.

I don't have a dog in this fight specifically. Actually I think the slip-on setup in this video sounds kind of meh. That being said, I don't think $7500 to $9500 for the best exhaust system available for a $75,000 to $95,000 M3/M4 is out of line at all. Actually, I think it's spot on. Obviously, the market agrees with me because I don't think Akrapovic is having any difficulty moving their products.
Really?

You might not have been the first to mention its 10K. But you did in fact say it was 9511. With or without tax 99.9% of the world would see that as 10K.

The bottom line is... most of us think that is WAY to much for what you are getting. Slip on or full. Either way we dont like it.

You on the other hand seem to think its the best sounding exhaust ever.

AND! That any exhaust priced within 10% of any vehicles cost is "in line" with what a good exhaust should cost? That just silly thinking to me.

But you are totally welcome to like what you like. I dont care. I want everyone to have what they like. But you did in fact suggest it was 10K too.

So you like it. You feel it's the best sounding one and that the price is totally warranted. So be it buddy. I want you to be happy. Im not mad at you. Like what you want. 100%.

Lets move on already. Please.