View Single Post
      09-23-2021, 04:35 PM   #43
Quadruple VANOS
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
[$7500 or more] for an akrapovic is a joke. At least to me. And nope. No one is forcing me to buy it.

Do you work for them or something? You seem triggered that I find the pricing to be astronomically high.

[The price] is what it is. I dont like it. You clearly do. Oh well. I'm not mad about it. you shouldn't be either.

Lets move on.
The issue I'm "triggered" by is the gross inaccuracy of the price FOR WHAT THE THREAD/VIDEO WAS ABOUT. Someone randomly threw out a stupid $10k price for the slip-on and the haters pop their heads up to balk about the price like sharks reacting to chum. Then, when I point out this inaccuracy people (like yourself) gaslight and take us for fools as you lie and pivot.

I don't have a dog in this fight specifically. Actually I think the slip-on setup in this video sounds kind of meh. That being said, I don't think $7500 to $9500 for the best exhaust system available for a $75,000 to $95,000 M3/M4 is out of line at all. Actually, I think it's spot on. Obviously, the market agrees with me because I don't think Akrapovic is having any difficulty moving their products.
Appreciate 1
MDuckie93.00