You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadruple VANOS View Post
You and at least one or two others have been calling the slip on featured in this video as "not worth $10,000." News flash- Akrapovic agrees! That's why THIS SYSTEM is $7500. Now you're gaslighting us by acting as if you meant the full system? No.

The great thing here is nobody cares what exhaust any of us put on our cars. If you don't like the product; or don't like the price, then don't buy it! Nobody's life will change one bit. I'm sure you'll find something you like the price and performance of.

In unrelated news- Today Gucci is attempting to sell me a pair of sneakers for $870. Designer brands can be really expensive. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy the stuff though.
I dont know why you continue to bicker this? You said in your own words it was 9511. I would want a full turbo back. So if the full system is 9511 its close enough to be 10K. Especially when you add tax.

And if the slip on is only 7500.00 Great. I would not pay that either for a SLIP on. With tax, thats closer to 8K.

8K or 10K for an akrapovic is a joke. At least to me. And nope. No one is forcing me to buy it. But since the cost has been a topic of discussing. I added my opinion of it. And experience with it on my 2020 911 S. So I have some value to add to this conversation.

Do you work for them or something? You seem triggered that I find the pricing to be astronomically high.

Its either 8K or 10K. It is what it is. I dont like it. You clearly do. Oh well. I'm not mad about it. you shouldn't be either.

Lets move on.