shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 540iSUP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
In my lifetime, no player had the drive and the killer instinct Jordan had, period.

If I had to choose Lebron or Kobe, I'm going Lebron.
I dunno man, I'd say Kobe was the closest. I mean, Jordan was his idol and they talked all the time. Jordan gave Kobe pointers so he could be like him.
Jordan did say that the only NBA player that could take him one and one would be Kobe.

"Because the kid stole all my moves!" - MJ.

That's about a high of an accolade as one could ever receive. Lebron is a generational talent. His court vision, his size, speed and strength are definitely incredible. He's also a good GM lol. But somethings missing.

Jordan and Kobe have story after story after story of just sheer dominance and determination and grit. I love all the Kobe stories and Jordan stories that people share. My god, I wouldn't even know where to begin and there's so many good ones.

One of my personal favorite Kobe stories is Iman Shumpert. The day he realized just how good Kobe was. He tells the story better than I ever could so I'm going to just go ahead and post the short clip.

Edit - also the DeMar Rosen story where Vince Carter told him "man, you can't wear his (Kobe's) shoes when you're guarding him!!" And how young DeMar fucked up by switching to Jordan's the next time he played Kobe and how Kobe took that, lol.

Appreciate 2
sygazelle11329.50
540iSUP703.00