09-15-2021, 09:02 AM   #147
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
It doesn't make sense. Lebron and westbrook have similar offensive styles. One is just alot heavier so the question is who gets the ball. I will say that if Westbrook does not work out, Lebron will try to snake his way on a team with curry somehow. Lebron can't carry a team by himself and is a bonafide 250 pound freight-train cry-baby.
LeBron will probably take lots of time off this upcoming season so Westbrook can go crazy. Carmelo has changed since his Knick days as he’s welcomed the 6th-8th man roll and will be a good spark, plus they got playoff Rondo back as well. But as you’ve said, when it’s crunch time and when they have to be on the court at the same time late in the 4th quarter, Laker fans will have to put the finger in the dike and pray.

I could see Curry wanting out if the Warriors don’t advance deep into the playoffs and LeBronics will be courting him definitely. But they should move on from AD as he’s fragile.
Appreciate 0