View Single Post
      03-17-2024, 04:05 PM   #48
nu2M
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ‘23 M3 Competition xDriv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post
Like there are not enough M badges already on the car? 😉 I moved on from vanity plates years ago. They just draw too much attention and scream “look at me” IMO. To each his own but I want to try and be as anonymous as possible. That’s not very easy with an IOMG car.

If I ever did get another vanity plate I’d want 8B88B8B. Make it as hard as possible to remember😂. Years ago I also liked IH8RICE but again, that one would draw every JDM with a wing to try and race me. My days of street racing are long gone so why piss people off? Today you might get shot for a plate like IH8RICE for being “racist” when I simply mean I’m not a fan of clapped out JDM cars. I’m not saying all JDM cars are clapped out junk but where I live the majority on the street are. People toss a wing on and lower the car with fuc*ed up wheel camber, underbody lighting and a fart can and think they are fast.🤷‍♂️
I applied for TAM3NOT in the state of People’s Republic of California. It was initially available but after about 3 months, it was denied for a bogus reason-“can’t have model of vehicle.” I didn’t know state gov’t employees are allowed to smoke weed!
I’m getting old and I can admit it. As much as I try to understand the current culture with these “kids” with ear popping fart cans, I just don’t get it. Reminds me of my cousin’s car with a blown muffler back in the 90s. These fart cans are loud and obnoxious. I appreciate quality sound, not just loud pops & bangs. Simply put…it’s noise pollution!

Last edited by nu2M; 03-17-2024 at 04:12 PM..
Appreciate 1
Mike02z2064.50