United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 Comp x-drive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Purely up to you.
tom @ eas

Much like the original poster, I like the idea of lowering for looks, but will never go back to adjust the height later. I also do not want it slammed. As a reference, the AST springs seem to be a near perfect drop for my eyes.

As a daily, I am more worried about everyday compliance than I am track gains (I have to drive clients and family sometimes so it cannot be a f1 car ride). I drive my g20 in sport unless I have others in the car, then it goes to comfort. I have not been able to drive a g80 yet, but I would think there are similar steps of stiffness available, with the comfort mode equivalent likely being closer to sport on the g20.

Vic55 has already provided insights elsewhere, and like him, most everyone with the MSS HAS seems extremely happy with the ride compliance compared to stock (the two stage rear spring seems to make a large difference).

Have you had the opportunity to compare ride compliance of the HAS systems compared to the fixed rate AST springs?

Thank you so much for any advice you can offer.
2022 G80 comp X-drive:San Marino Blue/ Silverstone, 826 bicolor, cf roof; exec pkg; shadow lasers; carbon pack; MSS HAS; spacers (15/12); Burger intakes; Unit17 front lip/CS Style spoiler; TLG flappies; full xpel ppf + 15% tint; AWE switchpath exhaust w/mid-pipes; csl strut brace; Eventuri cf engine cover
Gone: 2020 M340i; 2017 F30 340i; 2008 e92 335
Appreciate 2
tom @ eas8210.50
Limegrntaln13472.00