2023 BMW M3 Jahre  [9.50]
2022 BMW X5M   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexura View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfit View Post
I put Michelin Pilot AS4s on my stock 826. From the side they look very similar to the summer tires. The tread is also similar and still has large blocks with additional sipes more so on the inner half. It's gotten chilly here in NY and they do seem grippy in the cold. Haven't noticed any change in performance although I would imagine you would on the track which I don't. I'll also speculate that these tires are for just a dusting or a inch of snow at best which is fine because I don't actually plan on taking it out in snow but want to be prepared.

Also, dealer does a great job swapping summer/winter tires, rims didn't have a mark, and only $100 each swap.
Thanks for the replying. I am actually leaning towards the AS4s given that my choices are have significantly narrowed down. Good luck with your setup!
Would all seasons be ok in the mid west or do you need a full winter tire?

I got the OEM set up, Aplin 5. You could call around. My local BMW had a few sets in stock
Great looking setup! This makes winter so much better. Yeah, can you please message me the info on your dealership? Thanks in advance!