10-12-2021, 11:03 PM   #439
Tdubb88
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Future M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoodster View Post
I'm affected by the RAM stop sale but not the main bearing, yet my car was within the production dates for the latter. The odd thing is that it's on its way to the states and it seems as it will get fixed here, yet my car sat at the port for some time too. Dealer says they don't suspect much of a delay due to it when it gets here. Not sure how accurate that is.

Another thing I found out today is that the actual date it left the port was on 10/2, yet when I checked on 10/4 it said it was still at the port, it is expected to get to the US on the 16th.

Reason I'm sharing this info is because it's crazy how different everyone's experience is. Some are waiting on the RAM issue at the port, some shipped off (like mine) to be dealt with elsewhere, some have the bearing issue. Point is that, unless it's been confirmed that your specific vehicle has the bearing stop sale, relax and don't worry as much as I did.

Good luck to all!
What ship are you on? Sirius Highway? Those dates line up with mine / expected to arrive in Georgia on the 16th then to Galveston on the 20th.
Appreciate 1