07-11-2021, 03:59 PM   #1070
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Let me give you a further example just so that you understand none of this is personal. I think the Toyota Supra is remarkably ugly. I get why other people love its performance though and I’m glad they are buying it but let’s get back to me on this. I don’t care for one freaking second if the 2021 Supra is the exact same price as the G80 only the Supra has better handling, goes from 0 to 60 in three seconds and has better technology in it than a Tesla. I still ain’t buying it because at the end of the day every time I park the dang thing I had to walk back up to it and look at it the whole time before I get into it. So if I don’t absolutely love the way it looks (also) there’s no way, regardless of performance, pricing or technology I’m buying the freaking thing. I hope this helps.

PS- I love Toyota. I own a Tacoma. I think the brand is awesome and has many great looking cars and trucks. Just not the Supra.

PSS- I will not be going to a Toyota Supra forum and breaking their balls over their cars.
Whatever you say. Thank you
Appreciate 0