Drives: G20 M340ix; F30 328i msport

Garage List
2018 330i LCI  [0.00]
2020 G20 M340ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp!on View Post
He makes very good points, especially the exterior.

I just don't get how people can complain for example "the doors would have to be redesigned because it looks fugly how it stands out on the rear arche".

I mean come on guys, there is literally no car manufactor out there that gives you so much bang for bucks, they did a lot to this car and it is amazing.

Of course it is subjective if you like the design, but regarding the price they did a lot.
he says it right, charger wide body is just body panels attached. other manufactor don't do shit in this price range...
I agree with your assessment and I have to say I agree. I particularly really dislike the front end and I'm not a potential buyer due to the looks but I bet the car drives amazing and the interior is the best one bmw has ever done on an M car. The side and rear look pretty good on the sedan but I'm not so much of a fan of the coupe rear window the way they finished up the greenhouse. I'm sure the car will get love and hate from crowds but one thing is for sure this will be a tuner hit and will make gobs of power.
At first I wasn't a fan of the front end design but after seeing it in person today I have to say the exterior design of the G80 in particular looks so f#n good. The front end looks totally different in real life compared to any pics or videos. For me it is one of those instances where 'it has to be seen to be appreciated'. The front end combined with the overall exterior design elements make for a very good looking M3.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24971.50