10-09-2020, 03:43 PM   #21
Avaley
Captain
Rep
Drives: f32 430ix & 982 GT4 PDK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaley View Post
Median stats of buyer: Male, 42, homeowner, married filing jointly income of ~200k, 2.5 kids and a labrador, credit score of 758. Main use is driving kids to school and going 10 over during rush hour and tracks it once a year.

Tbf this is exactly the type of car and pricing you would want BMW to make if you were a BMW shareholder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteGuy View Post
I’ve managed to get a few hours of seat time in the M340i and really enjoyed it. Great motor and good handling. Not enough hours in it thought really deny the steering complaints I’ve read, but I’ve felt worse. I’m really looking forward to the arrival in about 2 more weeks. At sea today.

I just wanted another coupe because it’s usually just me, or the wife and I, or my Labrador and I. And, I never hesitated about the grill, I like everything about the exterior except the silver nuggets in the grill but I’ll fix that. Interior and tech is in my opinion best in class. I absolutely hate how so many cars have the media display up on the dash like an iPad laying there.
LOL somehow I had a feeling buyers (myself included) would consider their dog in the purchasing decision, which is why the G82x is way more casual buyer geared.

BMW is doing a better job of product delineation (ala Porsche) and the M2 will be clear choice for the hardcore M car enthusiast but not super puppy friendly.
Appreciate 1
Montaver2182.00