View Single Post
      04-26-2022, 02:15 PM   #12
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schn3ll View Post
Very nice the GTS is great, near Turbo performance and better noise than the 3.8L. It's crazy how after all these years Porsche still can't figure out how to make the bigger Turbo motors sound good. Are you going for the manual GTS?

I would love another 911 and in an ideal world I would go for a new GT3 and keep a Lexus or some kind of EV beater - but no room for that. My friend just picked up his 992 GT3 and it's an amazing car, he drives it hard too - mainly Road Atlanta.

Maybe I'll get on the list at my dealer for a GT3 and by the time my name is called I'll have moved from the townhouse into something with more space.

I'm also not a fan of wraps - just too easy to mess up (either install or damage - friend's wife has her new model S wrapped for business like a rolling billboard, but it's a custom print and she just got sideswiped, now the whole wrap needs replacement) and I feel it's inauthentic, which is why I would choose PTS over a standard color and wrap.
No manual for me, I live in SoCal and traffic is annoying at times and further ....

Im old and done rowing

The Porsche PDK is so engaging to me with the aggressive shifts and behaviors/performance so I just went that route.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13477.50