Drives: AMG c63s

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Quote:
Yeah, 50 all Around and 70 on the windshield
Thank you for sharing man!! This was exactly what I was hoping to connect with. I want to be able to see the interior, block the glare, and not get an added ticket lol.

This looks great, are you happy with the results? No glare?
Yeah, I think it looks good. Hard to compare on the glare as this is my first car in 7 years but I think it helps. Maybe a sun strip would help with the glare?

My tints had to be redone because there was a few specs of dust. The guy said that the lighter tints show up all of the imperfections so he had to redo it. Not sure if this is true or install error.

I'm happy with the look but I quite like the No tint look too. I think it looks very clean with no tints and makes the interior pop.

Maybe you don't need them at all?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Quote:
Yeah, 50 all Around and 70 on the windshield
Thank you for sharing man!! This was exactly what I was hoping to connect with. I want to be able to see the interior, block the glare, and not get an added ticket lol.

This looks great, are you happy with the results? No glare?
Yeah, I think it looks good. Hard to compare on the glare as this is my first car in 7 years but I think it helps. Maybe a sun strip would help with the glare?

My tints had to be redone because there was a few specs of dust. The guy said that the lighter tints show up all of the imperfections so he had to redo it. Not sure if this is true or install error.

I'm happy with the look but I quite like the No tint look too. I think it looks very clean with no tints and makes the interior pop.

Maybe you don't need them at all?

I'm with you on that, I live in CA so I do want to protect the interior from UVs and the glare. I appreciate your comment, let you know what I do!
Appreciate 0