05-30-2023, 02:23 AM   #2
yocubed
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 G83 M4

Garage List
2022 G83 M4  [8.33]
M4 vert owner here. Just over 1 year of ownership in the books. I absolutely love it. It may not be quite as fast as the M3 and regular M4 due to the weight added for the top but if we're being honest I'm not really going to miss the slight drop in performance.
I almost never have anyone in the back seats and unless you're carrying children it's unlikely to be comfortable for long rides but my son loves riding in the back when we drive around.

I put the top down as much as possible which is quite often here in Alabama nearly year round.

I cross shopped with the 911 as well but even less of a back seat and far more expensive when equally equipped. Eventually I'll get a 911 in the stable but later down the road and likely in the targa configuration.

As far as other cross shopping there isn't really much out there is the same or similar class in a cabriolet.
C63: not as appealing to me style wise.
C8 vette: impossible to find at least when I was looking, no rear seating, interior is driver oriented but kind of isolates the passenger
F type: gorgeous car but even harder to find, pricier, no rear seats, legendary jaguar reliability

All in all I would have made the same choice had I had to do it again

Appreciate 1
23109VC454.00