No_Country
Rep
Drives: '22 Mexico Blue G80 xDrive, '2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by og_e46 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Wohoo! Carbon buckets were successfully added to my build and still in status 112 and remain in week 50! Hoping it will stay there!
Nice!

Just curious, are you getting consistent info from Genius and your CA regarding build week#? Genius is telling me week 48 start of production, but my CA says week 2 next year due to the individual color. My CA also says Genius is not so tied in to the Individual program and their schedules. My build is in 111 status so I'm thinking my CA may be right.
Unfortunately, my CA this time around has not been very helpful with updates on my build progress. I get all my information from the Genius line and from the my bmw garage website. The genius line has been amazing each time I call. You know it's bad when you get the same person 3 times now from being a frequent caller since august! Lol shout out to BMW GeniusMichael - awesome and helpful dude! Give the man a raise!

I would believe what the genius is telling you. If they're telling you you will start production in week 48, you're likely in the right spot in the group- week 50. Build weeks correspond to week of completion.

However, many of us in this group (myself included) are in status 112 right now - scheduled for production. If it doesn't flip to 112 soon, I'd say you are likely not in week 50.

I'd advise calling the genius again today for an update. Hopefully that helps. Enjoy the car whenever you get it dude!
Appreciate 0