SimsimmaM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 Comp xDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3Cx  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vervish View Post
I am in same exact boat (ordered in Jan), my dealer said I will remain #1 on allocation list when it rolls over to MY23 but have not asked me to redo my build. I wonder if 22' builds roll automatically to 23'..
Same situation for me, got a prod number in Jan for week 5 build pushed to MY23 in April. My CA said he would take my order when MY23 allocations became available. I pushed back and said I want them to take the order now so that as soon as the allocation is available, quickly confirm with me, and then send the order asap. I have no faith that BMW is going to prioritize orders that rolled over from MY22, so I want the order in asap. My order is now in their bank and he sent me the build sheet showing status 047.

If it isn't looking like I will receive the car in late fall (which would mean I've waited a year total), I'll highly consider canceling it. I really don't want to deal with more pre-prod delays and build week changes. I know there are port and QA delays but at least at that point I'll know the car is built and on its way.
Appreciate 0