12-01-2021, 02:55 AM   #117
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2CS View Post
The thought of RB putting on a wing that ends up failing the new inspection they asked for and getting DQ'd.
Reap what you sow I guess...

But that would be terrible lol. What would be worse is if the fia increases load tests even more right after and all of redbull's development efforts went down the drain.

But honestly I don't think flexible technology for carbon is too too sophisticated, and immensly difficult to make right. They have been doing it for years in hockey sticks with different carbon weave patterns. For example bauer's vapor series of sticks flexes either towards the bottom of the stick towards the blade for a "low kick point" if you hold your hands near the top. If you hold your shooting hand or dominant hand towards the middle of the stick, the flex point change to the middle of the stick allowing for a mid kick point and a more powerful shot - this was called intellisense (x60 and apex sticks) and iirc they don't do this anymore.
Hulk Smash1029.00
minn1914055.50