View Single Post
      10-21-2021, 11:18 PM   #32
moproblems
Beware of cheap bait!
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Isle of Man Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
I don't like this one either, but what I've noticed is that it must be pretty hard to develop a good looking lip for this car, in my opinion. I personally don't like any of the lips out there, including the M Performance. There's always something that looks "off" about them.
They either just look "tacked on" or they just don't flow well with the front of the car.

I kinda like the RSC one because it's nicely integrated but from a couple of angles it also looks a bit "off" and then it costs $1700 and they want a restocking fee if I don't like it.
If I'm going to spend $1500-1700 on a damn lip I don't want to just "kinda" like it. It needs to be "WOW".
I agree with you, and it has to do with the bumper design. The current stuff just gives the car a double chin.

The front bumper already has the large splitter like scoop that curves into the side vents. Remove the black trim on either side and put something on top of the front of the already preexisting lip, and not under it. If only somebody could do something like that... I think it would be money.
Appreciate 0